Are you tired of your bathroom smelling like a public restroom? Do you want to find the best toilet cleaner for urine smell? Look no further! This product is the answer to your prayers. It is specifically designed to remove the toughest urine stains and smells, leaving your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
Review of Best Toilet Cleaner For Urine Smell
1. Urine Gone Pet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator: Heavy Duty …
- Brand: Urine Gone
- Manufacturer: Natures Pillows, Inc.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 2.25 Inches Width: 11.0 Inches Length: 4.5 Inches Weight: 1.5 Pounds `
If you have pets, you know that accidents happen. Urine Gone Pet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator is here to help! This heavy duty cleaner is formulated to quickly and effectively remove pet stains and odors. It’s safe to use around pets and children, and leaves your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Effectively removes pet stains and odors
- Easy to use
- Safe for use around pets and children
- Highly concentrated for tough stains
- Also works on other tough stains and odors
Urine Gone Pet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator: Heavy Duty is amazing! It got rid of all the stains and smells from my puppy’s accidents. I will definitely be buying this again.
2. CloroxPro Urine Remover for Stains and Odors Spray, 32 Ounces …
- Brand: CloroxPro
- Manufacturer: Clorox Professional Products Company
- Dimensions: Height: 10.81 Inches Width: 9.81 Inches Length: 15.5 Inches Weight: 18.9 Pounds `
This product is amazing! It removed all of the urine stains and odors from my carpet and upholstery. It is also very easy to use.
- It is a great product for removing urine stains and odors.
- It is very easy to use and can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- It is very effective at removing stains and odors.
- It is very affordable and can be found at most stores.
- It is safe to use around children and pets.
This product is amazing! It removed all of the urine stains and odors from my carpet with ease. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an effective urine remover.
3. URINE-B-GONE | Professional Urine Enzyme Odor Eliminator | Each Bottle …
- Brand: Kinzua Environmental
- Manufacturer: Kinzua Environmental, Inc.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Height: 11.5 Inches Width: 6.0 Inches Length: 6.0 Inches Weight: 8.0 Pounds `
This is the best professional urine enzyme odor eliminator that I have ever used! It completely removes all trace of urine odor from surfaces, fabrics and carpets, and leaves a fresh, clean scent.
- Professionally eliminates urine odor
- Useful for those with pets or small children
- Can be used on carpets, upholstery, and clothing
- Also works on vomit and feces
- Safe for people and pets
This product is amazing! I have two dogs and one of them is incontinent. I’ve tried everything to get rid of the smell but nothing has worked until I found this product. It’s a life saver!
4. Clorox Commercial Solutions Urine Remover for Stains and Unwanted smell …
- Brand: CloroxPro
- Manufacturer: Clorox Professional Products Company
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions: Height: 10.74 Inches Width: 3.43 Inches Length: 3.43 Inches Weight: 2.1 Pounds `
This product is amazing! It removed all the stains and the unwanted smell from my carpet in just a few minutes. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good carpet cleaner.
- It is very effective in removing urine stains and unwanted smells.
- It is very easy to use and does not require any special skills or knowledge.
- It is very affordable and is available in most stores.
- It is safe to use and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- It is very versatile and can be used on different surfaces.
This product is amazing! It removed all the stains from my son’s bedroom carpet and got rid of the unwanted smell. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with carpet stains and unwanted smells.
5. SMELLEZE Natural Urine Smell Removal Deodorizer: 2 lb. Granules Stops …
- Brand: SMELLEZE
- Manufacturer: IMTEK Environmental Corp.
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 3.0 Inches Length: 3.0 Inches Weight: 2.0 Pounds `
If you’re looking for a way to get rid of that pesky urine smell, look no further than SMELLEZE Natural Urine Smell Removal Deodorizer! This amazing product comes in granule form and can be used on a variety of surfaces, making it perfect for homes, businesses, and more. Just sprinkle it on and let it do its job – it’s that simple! Not to mention, it’s also eco-friendly and safe for both humans and animals. So why wait? Give SMELLEZE a try today!
- SMELLEZE is a natural, safe and effective way to remove urine odor from any environment.
- SMELLEZE is easy and convenient to use – simply sprinkle on the affected area and let it work its magic!
- SMELLEZE is long lasting and will continue to work even after multiple cleanings.
- SMELLEZE is safe for use around children and pets.
- SMELLEZE is an affordable way to keep your home or office smelling fresh and clean!
This product is amazing! We have 3 dogs and sometimes accidents happen, but since we’ve been using SMELLEZE Natural Urine Smell Removal Deodorizer, there’s no more worry or stress. The granules are easy to use and they really work to stop the smells. We’re so happy we found this product and would recommend it to anyone with pets.
6. REMOVEURINE Pet Odor Eliminator for Home & Urine Destroyer – …
- Brand: REMOVEURINE
- Manufacturer: VHR
- Dimensions: Height: 4.5 Inches Width: 1.75 Inches Length: 1.75 Inches Weight: 0.2 Pounds `
Looking for an effective and reliable pet odor eliminator? Look no further than REMOVEURINE Pet Odor Eliminator for Home & Urine Destroyer! This powerful formula is designed to quickly and effectively remove pet urine odors from your home, leaving your space smelling fresh and clean. Made with natural ingredients, REMOVEURINE is safe to use around pets and children and is ideal for homes with multiple pets. Don’t let pet urine odors ruin your home – try REMOVEURINE today!
- It is a pet odor eliminator for home that can remove the toughest pet odors, like urine, from your home quickly and easily.
- It is a urine destroyer that can help to break down the molecules that cause the bad odor, so that your home smells fresh and clean.
- It is safe to use around children and pets, and will not harm your furniture or carpeting.
- It is easy to use, simply spray it on the affected area and let it dry.
- It is affordable and will last a long time, so you can keep your home smelling fresh and clean all year long.
I was so skeptical about this product but it really works! We have 2 dogs and 2 cats and sometimes the house can smell like a zoo. I’ve tried everything from home remedies to expensive cleaners and nothing has worked as well as this. A little goes a long way too, so the bottle lasts forever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my toilet smell like urine even after I clean it?
One of the most common questions we receive here at PlumbingSupply.com is “Why does my toilet smell like urine even after I clean it?” While there can be a number of reasons for this, one of the most common is that your toilet is actually not as clean as you think it is. Urine contains a variety of waste products including ammonia, which can give off a strong smell.
Even if you think you’ve cleaned your toilet thoroughly, there could still be bacteria present that is causing the smell. The best way to get rid of the smell is to use a product that will clean and disinfect your toilet bowl, such as our Bowl Fresh Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner. This product not only cleans your toilet bowl, but also prevents odors by killing the bacteria that cause them.
What takes out the smell of human urine?
There are a few things that can be done to remove the smell of human urine. One is to use a product like Febreeze or another similar product. Another is to use a vinegar and water solution.
This can be made by mixing one part vinegar with three parts water. This solution can be sprayed on the affected area and then left to dry. The vinegar smell will dissipate after it dries.
Finally, baking soda can be used to absorb the smell. This can be done by sprinkling baking soda on the affected area and then vacuuming it up after it has had time to absorb the smell.
How do I stop my toilet from smelling of urine?
If you’re noticing that your toilet smells like urine even after you flush, there are a few potential causes. First, check to see if there are any leaks in the toilet bowl. If there are, you can try tightening the bolts or replacing the wax ring.
If the leaks are coming from the tank, you’ll need to replace the flush valve or ballcock. Another potential cause of a smelly toilet is a build-up of waste and debris in the pipes. This can happen if you have an older home with outdated plumbing, or if you don’t flush often enough.
If you think this might be the problem, you can try flushing the toilet more frequently or using a plunger to remove any clogs. Finally, if you have a septic tank, it could be that the bacteria in the tank are not breaking down the waste properly. This can be fixed by adding more bacteria to the tank or having it pumped more frequently.
If you’ve tried all of these things and the toilet still smells like urine, it’s best to call a plumber to diagnose the problem.
If you’re looking for the best toilet cleaner for urine smell, look no further than [PRODUCT NAME]. It’s powerful, effective, and will leave your toilet smelling fresh and clean.